We are happy to report the publication in one of the most cited peer reviewed journals in nanoscience and nanotechnology, NanoMedicine. It has been written by a group of researchers from the Nuffield Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oxford University. The rapidly growing field of exosomes and microvesicles is published online. Titled “Sizing and phenotyping [...]
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays