Salisbury, UK, 9th November 2011: NanoSight, leading manufacturers of unique nanoparticle characterization technology, are in the Deloitte 2011 Fast 50 list of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. In the world of biotech, NanoSight has made it to number one nationwide and overall is the fastest growing of all technology companies in the [...]
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays