Salisbury, UK, 26th June 2012: NanoSight, leading manufacturers of unique nanoparticle characterization technology, announces the appointment of renowned UK scientist and former government advisor, Dr Andrew Shuttleworth, as Director of Diagnostic Sciences. NanoSight welcomes Dr Andrew Shuttleworth to the board of the company in the capacity of Director of Diagnostic Sciences. Dr Shuttleworth’s appointment further [...]
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays