Salisbury, UK, 14th May, 2013: NanoSight reports on how Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis, NTA, is being used at the University of Wyoming in the characterization of the physical and interfacial properties of manufactured nano materials. Dr Jonathan Brant is leader of the group, “Interfaces in the Environment: membranes, particles and nanotechnology” in the College of Engineering [...]
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays