Dr Katarzyna Psonka-Antonczyk of the NanoLab facility at NTNU with the NanoSight LM-10 system
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays