Salisbury, UK, 15th January 2013: NanoSight reports on how Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis, NTA, is used in the work of Dr Ilya Kurochkin of Lomonosov Moscow State University in the development of new bioanalytical systems for environmental and biomedical monitoring. Ilya Kurochkin is Professor and Head of the Laboratory of Postgenomic Chemistry in the Department of [...]
- The University of Wyoming uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize nanoparticles in natural environments.
- Caltech uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to characterize new therapeutic nanoparticles.
- NanoSight, one of the UK’s fastest growing biotechnology companies, wins a 2013 Queen’s Award for Enterprise – Innovation
- Trinity College Dublin uses Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis to develop solutions for diagnosis, drug delivery and treatment of cancer.
- Illinois State University use Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis in their development of novel bioanalytical assays