"Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis - Complementing DLS for more Complex Dispersions"
NanoSight’s Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) is now increasingly being recognized as having unique value for analyzing polydisperse systems as a complementary technique to Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS). NTA has the capability to view, size and count nano-scale particles on a particle-by-particle basis and to produce high-resolution particle size measurements which in turn are validated by real-time video images.
The webinar will discuss:
- Introduction to Ensemble and Single-Particle Sizing Techniques
- Principles of NTA and DLS (or Photon Correlation Spectroscopy, PCS)
- Comparative Strengths and Limitations of NTA vs. DLS
- Electron Microscopy and NTA in complement
- NTA and Fluorescence operating modes